Monday, February 7, 2011

McFatty Monday - Week 2

Well, I'm down 3 pounds as of this morning!

I think it's time to kick this weight loss into high gear.  I haven't been working out AT ALL.  I originally thought I'd just lose some weight first, and then start to work out, since I wouldn't have that extra weight to contend with.  Well, that kind of thinking isn't going to work. 

I have the 30 Day Shred at home, so I think I'll start doing that.  I'm SO READY for all this snow to melt so I can get my butt outside and start walking, and get back on track with the Couch to 5K program I started last year and stopped.  I told my friend Angie about it when I was doing it, and of course, being the awesome person she is - she kept going with it and I stopped.  Now she's got a bunch of 5K's under her belt.  Me?  I have a bunch of FAT under mine. 

My story is the same as it was last week.  Did well eating throughout the week, and then when the weekend came, it all went down the crapper.  McDonald's with the kids for lunch one day, Sonic for a hot fudge sundae the other day.  The weekends are killin' me! 

If anyone has any healthy meal and snack ideas, I'm all ears! 

2 comments:

  1. Anytime your ready to try a 5K, you know where I'm at! : ) Even jogging/walking it and finishing it is a great feeling and gives you something to try to beat next time. You can do it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends are KILLER.

    But yay for C25K! I love that program :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something!