Monday, April 4, 2011

instagram obsession

I finally downloaded the instagram app on my iPhone this weekend.  I think it's safe to say I'm obsessed. 

I took a few cute pics this weekend that I'd like to share!

Adam thought it'd be funny to put Ally's shoes on Dimitri.  Not sure what he thought about it.


Behold, the cutest baby on the PLANET!


Self portrait, looking very serious.


Thinks he's playing Wii (whatever works)


Just a tiny bit of snow left on the ground.  THANK GOD!


Rockin' my new Uffda headband.  LOVE!


I'm sure there will be more to come.  Yet another reason, I love my iPhone.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, his cheeks are soooo cute! lol My kids love the Wii as well. We finally have grass and no snow here as well. Hoping for spring soon! Btw, cute headband...

    ReplyDelete

Say something!